Don’t let your child miss out!
Did you know that Pupil Premium is extra government money, paid to schools to support children’s learning and development?
It’s quick and easy to find out if we can claim for your child.
Are you currently receiving or have received any of the following benefits?
* Income Support
* Jobseeker's Allowance (Income Based)
* Employment Support Allowance (Income Related)
* Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual gross income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs) is not more than £16,190
* Working Tax Credit Run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
* Universal Credit
* Support under part six of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
* The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
If so, we could be entitled to extra funding to spend on your child's education.
It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the form and is free for us to check. Therefore we ask ALL parents and carers to either complete a short form online click here to fill in now or if you prefer, we do have paper copies in the office.
Please don't let us miss out on this extra money that we could be spending on the children now.