School Development Plan
Outcomes for pupils
- To ensure combined RWM at the end of KS2 is inline with national
- To reading at KS2, to ensure the number of children achieving expected is in line with national.
- To track children who achieved GDS (greater depth) in EYFS and KS1 and ensure they maintain GDS throughout the KS
Quality of Teaching
- To improve the teaching of reading by introducing daily whole class reading
- To close the vocabulary gap.
- To further develop explaining and reasoning skills in Math (APE)
- To develop times table knowledge
- To ensure mental starters effectively develop number skills
- To develop pedagogy for the wider curriculum
Leadership and Management
- To challenge T&L standards across the school by identifying KEY performance indicators for RWM in each year group.
- To undertake a Guided Peer Review to strengthen self evaluation and school improvment.
- To To stregthen the governing body to further develop effectiveness to support and challenge.
Personal Development, Bheaviour and Safety
- To promote mental health awareness amongst children and staff
- To develop children's understanding of differences.
- To engage and support parents to aid in improving family life through introducing Parent Gym.
- To further develop harmonious lunchtimes.
- To achieve bronze healthy school status.